I was very excited yesterday to receive a Kreativ Blogger Award from NM at 5minutesjustforme and very honoured, (thanks so much NM), and yet at the same time realised I was going to have to brush up on my computer skills as I had yet to do a "link" . Now that I have done my first link I'm wondering why I was feeling so anxious!
There are 7 Kreativ Blogger Award Rules to follow;
1) Thank the person who has given the award.
2) Copy the logo and display it on my blog.
3) Link to the person who has nominated me for the award.
4) Name 7 things about myself that people might find interesting.
5) Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6) Post links to the 7 blogs I've nominated.
7) Leave a comment on each of the blogs to let them know they've been nominated.
So firstly a huge thankyou to NM, your blog is most inspiring!
7 things about me that you might find interesting;
1) I have been married 23 years and have 3 great kids
2) My worst subject at school was Maths and my husband lectures at University in Maths Education (see, opposites DO attract). In my defense, he was training to be a Physical Education teacher when we got engaged!
3) I love to sing and have been doing so since I was little (solos, small groups, choirs).
4) I love slap stick movies.
5) I am petrified of spiders.
6) Favourite flower is a peony (or preferably a whole bunch!)
7) I love God with all my heart and can't wait to see Him face to face when my time comes!!
I would like to nominate the following 7 Kreativ Bloggers;
Jackie @ mycoastalhome
Marsha @ chandeliermagic
Sandy @ pinkshabby
Donna @ donna-jenkins
Mel @ melsroseplace
Tracey @ frenchlarkspur
Ashley @ thedraperhouse